Lacee's G-Spot!

My photo
Zindra, Second Life, United States
Here's Lacee's "Go-To" Spot for everything sexilicious! Luscious Lacee's Lagniappe... truly a little something extra. More than you ever imagined possible all wrapped up into one naughty playmate. Your erotic fantasy brought to life!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grand Opening Success!!!


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ * ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«´·.¸¸.• Pleasure •.¸¸.·`»
«´·.¸¸.• Beach •.¸¸.·`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ * `'·.¸)`'·.¸)



A Sincere "THANK YOU!"


I wanted to personally thank YOU! Each and every one of you that came to the Grand Opening of Pleasure Beach and those that contributed in so many way to helping me get off to a WONDERFUL start!

I hope each of you had a wonderful time. I know I did! The music was great, the dancers were great, the hostess was great, and the DJ's were absolutely fantastic! And the crowd we had was absolutely a fun-loving group that really made it a night to remember!

Thank you for bearing with me as I worked through so many glitches and being so kind about it.

The contest boards really gave me fits last night, for which I apologize. In the confusion last night, I didn't realize that they didn't pay out as they were supposed to, so I'm paying those prizes out today myself. Below were our contest winners. Those that tied, I'm paying the full amount (although the contest board would have split it). Just a extra "Thank you" gift for making last night a success.

Winners:

From our 6-8 PM event with
DJ Thundergas Menges
"Fun in the Sun" Contest

1st Place - Men
Justin Podlum - L$500 Winner

1st Place - Ladies
Sheena Sandalwood - L$500 Winner

2nd Place - Men
Moose Moomintoog - L$300 Winner

2nd Place - Ladies
Dominique Cooke - L$300 Winner


From our 8-10 PM event with
DJ BurghMike3V Michalak
"Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Bikini" Contest

1st Place - Men
JoJoJo Trafalgar - L$500 Winner
Justin Podlum - L$500 Winner

1st Place - Ladies
Seanna Bailey - L$500 Winner

2nd Place - Men
BurghMike3V Michalak - L$300 Winner
Grey Lorgsval - L$300 Winner

2nd Place - Ladies
Sheena Sandalwood - L$300 Winner
Coyote Qaven - L$300 Winner
Karinia Lorefield - L$300 Winner
Karenz Karillion - L$300 Winner

CONGRATULATIONS to each of our winners! My apologies for the glitch and the delay in you getting your winnings.

We had about 60 people visit throughout the night! Thanks to each of you! And more than L$6000 was given away throughout the night in prizes & gifts. Not a bad start, if you ask me. But, I couldn't have done this without you!

A special thanks to everyone that showed support to our DJs, dancers, hostess and of course the club through your tips. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

I'm working hard on getting the kinks worked out and planning us another fun event. Please feel free to stop by any time you want. Be sure to check out our many wonderfully furnished skyboxes that are available for anyone to use. Bring your dates & significant others! Or, of course, find a yummy partner right here at Pleasure Beach!

Hope to see you soon all again real soon!

Thanks again!
Lacee Dumpling

No comments: